Mouth Cancer Foundation, Mouth Cancer Awareness

donate online

Return to main web site (leave the Online Support Group)   |   To support the Mouth Cancer Foundation, you can now make online donations!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Urgent question
 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I had awful problems with Dry Mouth since completing treatment for base of tongue cancer in July 2010. Constant drinking, gels, sprays and synthetic saliva’ 24/7/ became unbearable. I found in the US a Colonel Richard Niemtzow who discovered, developed and still practices his Dry Mouth treatment in Maryland.USA. He also created battlefield acupuncture and is the world renowned authority on these treatments.

I exhausted places in the UK to be treated with his protocol. so visited him July 9th, 2011 and within the first of only two sessions was able to produce saliva again. No more gels, sprays and synthetic saliva since this date and unbroken sleep since.

I was profoundly affected at the results of the treatment so started in the UK The Dry Mouth Foundation. www.drymouthfoundation.org. but you could visit the colonel via his website www.n5ev.com

Let me know how you get on.

Terry Gannon.
Dry Mouth Foundation.

Posts: 73 | Location: London, Essex, Kent, Herts, Surrey, Suffolk | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<yuzhao88>
posted
==
Membership deleted and links removed. Yes

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dr Vinod K Joshi,

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Julia
posted Hide Post
To Yuzhao88

Commercial postings on our site are neither appreciated nor welcomed. Dry up and go away!

I can't help but wonder if this poster and people like him go to other cancer-related sites to foist their wares. If so, SHAME ON THE LOT OF THEM!

Howdilly doodilly, survivorinos!

Posts: 989 | Location: Hollywood on the Huron | Registered: 15 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes yuzhao88, GO AWAY. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.

Hagg.

17 years and still kicking it. Never give up your fight.

Posts: 1303 | Location: Devon,UK | Registered: 27 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi honeybee
i never had surgery so can't advise but i'd like to wish your husband the best and a big hug for you because it's very hard for your loved ones watching and worrying.depression is very common with cancer patients and is hard for the carers too,take care love shirl xxx

a person who lives in a glass house should pull the blind when removing their trousers spike milligan

Posts: 443 | Location: gosport hampshire uk | Registered: 31 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post