Mouth Cancer Foundation, Mouth Cancer Awareness

donate online

Return to main web site (leave the Online Support Group)   |   To support the Mouth Cancer Foundation, you can now make online donations!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Me again.
 Login/Join 
posted
Hi to all my friends on the forum and to all the new members, sorry you have to be here. I dont post very often but I do look in now and again just to see how things are going (pretty slack I know). My life seems pretty busy these days so I tend to look in and then go again.

I'm now working as a Health Care Assistant in the hospital that treated me all the way through my illness. At one point I couldn't go into the hospital without my wife coming in with me so for all the 'newbees' here I can only say hang in there. Things can get back to a sort of normal given time and a bit of luck.
I'll keep looking in now and again. Take care.
Hagg.

Hagg.

17 years and still kicking it. Never give up your fight.

Posts: 1278 | Location: Devon,UK | Registered: 27 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lovely Hagg YOU SCARED me at first - Smiler always so good to hear how you are kicking it!!

Posts: 345 | Location: USA | Registered: 16 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry about that. At first glance it looks like bad news. I'll word my subjects better in futue. How are things going HelpingDad?.

Hagg.

Posts: 1278 | Location: Devon,UK | Registered: 27 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
life has some good and some bad - in the end all is well - I am healthy and so is family Smiler

Posts: 345 | Location: USA | Registered: 16 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad you are well Smiler

Hagg.

Picture of Mimi McC
posted Hide Post
Well, it's about time!

Love ya, Haag, seems like you're the perfect health care attendant.

Mimi

Posts: 594 | Location: Sacramento, California | Registered: 16 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lol.yeah I'm a bit slack when it comes to the forum. Nice to hear from you though Mimi.

Hagg.

Picture of charly
posted Hide Post
Hello lovely Hagg Great to see you on here still xx

Posts: 133 | Location: wales | Registered: 28 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Charly. I'm really slack these days with the forum. I should make more effort and ty and encourage the newbs a bit. I hope you and your family are doing ok. Hagg.

Hagg.

posted Hide Post
hi hagg mimi john spencer and anyone who remembers me just logged in after such a while just checking when mouth cancer awareness week was. hope you are all doing fine . i am 4 years post cancer had a few scares along the way but nice to know that there is a special place heare if needed.still having 3 monthly checks but hey thats nothing but peace of mind. love to you all xxx

Posts: 17 | Location: north wales | Registered: 10 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Beverley, glad you're doing well. Keep on kicking it. Hagg.

Hagg.