Mouth Cancer Foundation, Mouth Cancer Awareness

donate online

Return to main web site (leave the Online Support Group)   |   To support the Mouth Cancer Foundation, you can now make online donations!
    The Mouth Cancer Foundation Online Support Group    Mouth Cancer Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Members Forums  Hop To Forums  General Chat    Britain Against Cancer Conference.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Britain Against Cancer Conference.
 Login/Join 
posted
Hi everyone. Is anybody from the forum going to the Cancer Conference on 13th Dec?. I'm registered and hotel booked. Hagg.

Hagg.

17 years and still kicking it. Never give up your fight.

Posts: 1304 | Location: Devon,UK | Registered: 27 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Spencer
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Steve,
I have attended the conference several times in recent years and found the experience rewarding. I also find London very hard work due to my limited mobility, earlier this year I had a total hip replacement and the residual inconvenience is just enough to break the camel's back (maybe the camel might survive but the walk from the train at Kings x to the taxi would break mine)so I have decided not to attend this year. I am sure you will find the proceedings most interesting.
Keep Smiling
John

Posts: 570 | Location: Mirfield,West Yorks. | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi John, good to hear from you. I hope the hip operation went well and is making life easier for you. I'm looking forward to the conference, it should be a good experience. You keep smiling too. Hagg.

Hagg.

Posts: 1304 | Location: Devon,UK | Registered: 27 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will be doing a conference in the US on the same date - health conference I have decided to attend inspired by my mom who has MS and is in a nursing home because of it - one really has to have an advocate and even then the care can be quite spotty - I plan to learn a lot!!

Posts: 345 | Location: USA | Registered: 16 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good for you. It can't hurt to learn a few things, at least you'll know what to look for then. I hope you get loads of info. Hagg.

Hagg.