Mouth Cancer Foundation, Mouth Cancer Awareness

donate online

Return to main web site (leave the Online Support Group)   |   To support the Mouth Cancer Foundation, you can now make online donations!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seasons greetings.
 Login/Join 
posted
Happy Christmas to everyone on the forum. To the people recovering well done and to the people just starting or travelling on the journey, keep your chin up, you can beat this. Hagg.

Hagg.

17 years and still kicking it. Never give up your fight.

Posts: 1299 | Location: Devon,UK | Registered: 27 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here I am having a little snoop around and there you are Hagg ~ still offerting support and encouragement. You champion, you.
Hope Christmas and the festive season generally has been happy and fulfilling to all of my old friends. Many memories came rushing back just now as I see your names and remember all you got me through. I hope life is being kind to you all.
Much love
Deborah
x

Posts: 744 | Location: Willaston, South Australia, Australia | Registered: 09 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Deborah, nice to hear from you. I hope your Xmas was good too. Yeah I'm still hanging around lol. I don't come on as much as I used too but life seems so busy these days. Take care. Hagg.

Hagg.

Posts: 1299 | Location: Devon,UK | Registered: 27 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mimi McC
posted Hide Post
Haag and Deb on the same thread! That's a gift.

Have a wonderful 2012! If the Mayan Calendar is right on schedule we don't have much time left. Live this year as if it's your last and show up again in 2013 to wish us all a Happy New Year.

Take care, my friends!

Mimi

Posts: 594 | Location: Sacramento, California | Registered: 16 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dr Vinod K Joshi
posted Hide Post
A Happy New Year to everyone. May we learn to have gratitude for each new day we have and appreciate it as a gift.

Best wishes

Vinod
quote:
TEDxSF - Louie Schwartzberg - Gratitude
Louie Schwartzberg is an award-winning cinematographer, director, and producer whose notable career spans more than three decades providing breathtaking imagery for feature films, television shows, documentaries and commercials.

His short film on Gratitude and Happiness is a stunningly beautiful piece, reminding us of the precious gift of life, and the beauty all around us.

Link to YouTube video (10 mins): Gratitude

Disclaimer: Please see your own dentist/doctor for a proper diagnosis as my words should not, in any circumstances, be taken as dental/medical advice.

"If you see what is small as it sees itself, and accept what is weak for what strength it has, and use what is dim for the light it gives, then all will go well. This is called Acting Naturally."
Lao-Tsu, Tao Teh King

Posts: 3907 | Location: St Luke's Hospital, Bradford and Pinderfields Hospital, Wakefield | Registered: 14 December 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mimi McC
posted Hide Post
Thank you Vinod for this link. Am going to past it on my FB page to share even further.
Beautiful!

Best wishes on your latest venture. Am eager to hear about meeting with Sharifah.

Mimi

Posts: 594 | Location: Sacramento, California | Registered: 16 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Vinod and Mimi. Happy new year to you both. I hope you're both keeping well. Hagg.

Hagg.