Mouth Cancer Foundation, Mouth Cancer Awareness

donate online

Return to main web site (leave the Online Support Group)   |   To support the Mouth Cancer Foundation, you can now make online donations!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

groupee
 Login/Join 
Picture of TRACEY WHITE
posted
Hi
Tried to ask a question, when the groupee page came up. It says there was no record of me so I filled in a new register and tried to submit it but then it says that there was already a member with my name (ME!)Does this mean I am registered twice and which profile will members be able to see??
I haven't been on in a while so is this why I couldn't log in?

Tracey

TRACEY WHITE

Posts: 38 | Location: SAUCHIE | Registered: 10 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fran
posted Hide Post
Hi Tracey,good to see you back. Did you not just spell your name as Tracy previously? Fran.

Posts: 310 | Location: Scotland | Registered: 15 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krishan
posted Hide Post
Hi Tracey
I've just emailed you.

The old account has a different username/email address starting with "j" and the display name TRACEY. These are the posts made under TRACEY http://rdoc.org.uk/eve/forums?a=userposts&s=29910697&sortType=1&u=81210549

Now you have created a new account with the username/email address starting with "t" and the display name TRACEY W. These are the posts made under TRACEY W http://rdoc.org.uk/eve/forums?a=userposts&s=29910697&sortType=1&u=8641061322

My email goes into more depth.

Regards, Krishan Big Grin

Trustee & Webmaster
webmaster@mouthcancerfoundation.org
http://www.mouthcancerfoundation.org

Posts: 262 | Location: Surrey | Registered: 13 December 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ANANTH
posted Hide Post
Hi Krishan,
Hi, I know your schedule must be keeping you on your toes all the time. A lot of people are keen on knowing my background pre cancer. Would you add it to my story if I write it and send it to you through the message board? or do I send it thru mail?
Take care,
Ananth

Live on your beliefs and strength- and you will become immortal.

Posts: 1181 | Location: NEW DELHI, INDIA | Registered: 15 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krishan
posted Hide Post
Hi Ananth
Just email me and I'll do my best to keep it all up to date.
Regards, Krishan Smiler

Trustee & Webmaster
webmaster@mouthcancerfoundation.org
http://www.mouthcancerfoundation.org

Posts: 262 | Location: Surrey | Registered: 13 December 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi im new on this site and im also called Tracy.

Posts: 18 | Location: South Yorkshire | Registered: 28 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dr Vinod K Joshi
posted Hide Post
Hi Tracy

Names won't cause confusion if spelt differently or some other characters are added to the name. Our other 'tracy' is "tracy-ann'.

Best wishes
Vinod Coffee

Disclaimer: Please see your own dentist/doctor for a proper diagnosis as my words should not, in any circumstances, be taken as dental/medical advice.

"If you see what is small as it sees itself, and accept what is weak for what strength it has, and use what is dim for the light it gives, then all will go well. This is called Acting Naturally."
Lao-Tsu, Tao Teh King

Posts: 4004 | Location: St Luke's Hospital, Bradford and Pinderfields Hospital, Wakefield | Registered: 14 December 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dr Vinod K Joshi
posted Hide Post
FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
Groupee will be upgrading our site(s) next week starting at 8 PM PT, February 19th, 2008. Downtime will be minimal, but sites on the Groupee Network will experience an inability to log in to their sites for 30-60 minutes.

Disclaimer: Please see your own dentist/doctor for a proper diagnosis as my words should not, in any circumstances, be taken as dental/medical advice.

"If you see what is small as it sees itself, and accept what is weak for what strength it has, and use what is dim for the light it gives, then all will go well. This is called Acting Naturally."
Lao-Tsu, Tao Teh King

Posts: 4004 | Location: St Luke's Hospital, Bradford and Pinderfields Hospital, Wakefield | Registered: 14 December 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post