Mouth Cancer Foundation, Mouth Cancer Awareness

donate online

Return to main web site (leave the Online Support Group)   |   To support the Mouth Cancer Foundation, you can now make online donations!
    The Mouth Cancer Foundation Online Support Group    Mouth Cancer Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Members Forums  Hop To Forums  Technical Help    14th Radiation Treatment today.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

14th Radiation Treatment today.
 Login/Join 
posted
Only 2 5 hr Chemos and 21 more radiations for my stage 4 tongue cancer and stage 2 and 3 lymphnode cancer...i feel great...when does it get bad?

Posts: 1 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 28 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Ian. Cant comment on the chemo because I never had any but personally I didn't suffer too badly from the RT. I had 42 sessions of it and got off very lightly when it came to side effects. All I had was bad nausea and mouth burn but gargling soluble aspirin and taking metoclopramide sorted them out pretty well.
Good luck with the rest of your treatment.

Hagg.

19 years and still kicking it. Never give up your fight.

Posts: 1358 | Location: Devon,UK | Registered: 27 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post