Mouth Cancer Foundation, Mouth Cancer Awareness

donate online

Return to main web site (leave the Online Support Group)   |   To support the Mouth Cancer Foundation, you can now make online donations!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Printing
 Login/Join 
Picture of angiebaby
posted
hi Krishan

I would like to be able to print a page of replies which I think would help Bill, I know he wouldnt sit through on line. Can you tell me how I do that please?

Posts: 604 | Location: Congleton, Cheshire | Registered: 29 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mum
posted Hide Post
Hi Angie

Have you got a little symbol of a printer at the top of the webpage? you can click it to print, if not click file at the top left hand corner and then click print, you will see it near your search bar before you print if you click on tools on top of replys you can select printer friendly format

Mum
x

Posts: 278 | Location: Havant Hampshire | Registered: 31 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of angiebaby
posted Hide Post
Dosey me. Thanks mum

Posts: 604 | Location: Congleton, Cheshire | Registered: 29 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul aka PaluchiePatelGoldsmifHeirsing
posted Hide Post
Cick on file then print, left hand corner of your screen.
Hope this helps

Paul

Posts: 918 | Location: London England | Registered: 06 March 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of angiebaby
posted Hide Post
Thanks Paul