Mouth Cancer Foundation, Mouth Cancer Awareness

donate online

Return to main web site (leave the Online Support Group)   |   To support the Mouth Cancer Foundation, you can now make online donations!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

confused forum user
 Login/Join 
Picture of charly
posted
i'm a bit unsure how this forum works as its a bit different to the ones that i have used , can someone link me to an idiots guide please, also does anyone ever use the chat room ?? thanks sorry i'm dumb

Posts: 133 | Location: wales | Registered: 28 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dr Vinod K Joshi
posted Hide Post
See:

Disclaimer: Please see your own dentist/doctor for a proper diagnosis as my words should not, in any circumstances, be taken as dental/medical advice.

"If you see what is small as it sees itself, and accept what is weak for what strength it has, and use what is dim for the light it gives, then all will go well. This is called Acting Naturally."
Lao-Tsu, Tao Teh King

Posts: 3910 | Location: St Luke's Hospital, Bradford and Pinderfields Hospital, Wakefield | Registered: 14 December 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of charly
posted Hide Post
okay so i'm lost again (perhaps i should try sat nav Smiler) but last night i fonund a really good post explaining about disability living allowance etc and now i can't find agaim .just want to have some info for nige , can someone help me before i launch this computer . thanks very much Big Grin

Posts: 133 | Location: wales | Registered: 28 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of charly
posted Hide Post
it's okay have found it Roll Eyes