Mouth Cancer Foundation, Mouth Cancer Awareness

donate online

Return to main web site (leave the Online Support Group)   |   To support the Mouth Cancer Foundation, you can now make online donations!
    The Mouth Cancer Foundation Online Support Group    Mouth Cancer Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Members Forums  Hop To Forums  Technical Help    How to cope with My dad dying from mouth cancer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to cope with My dad dying from mouth cancer
 Login/Join 
posted
Hi my dad is dying from mouth cancer. I do not know how I am going to cope once he has gone. I have two children so I am going to have to keep going. I do not know how much time he has left either and in a way I wish he could find peace as I am sure he has had enough now. Can anyone share their experiences please. Thnkyou

Posts: 1 | Location: Dover | Registered: 06 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul aka PaluchiePatelGoldsmifHeirsing
posted Hide Post
Hi izzy, I really do not know what to say.
You dont say if you have been told the Cancer is unoperable.
Is your Dad alone or is he in hospital
Have you got family to support you

Paul

Posts: 925 | Location: London England | Registered: 06 March 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dear izzy,so sorry to hear about your beloved dad,it's very hard for you and your going to miss him terribly but mouth cancer is very hard to deal with and as you have said he probably has had enough and feels very worn down and weary.if he can't get better izzy then has hard as it is you will have to say to yourself my dad's suffering is over now and he is free,no more pain and discomfort and long nights,you love him and he loves you and that will always remain and that's the last thing he will remember.xx

Posts: 154 | Location: devon | Registered: 15 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post