Mouth Cancer Foundation, Mouth Cancer Awareness

donate online

Return to main web site (leave the Online Support Group)   |   To support the Mouth Cancer Foundation, you can now make online donations!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Browser compatibility
 Login/Join 
Picture of Krishan
posted
Hi everyone
Got a message from a message board reader that she can't post any messages. Everytime she tries, she gets an error as if she didn't fill in the message field. She's using Windows XP with MSN browser. Has anyone else experienced any problems? ...well, if not (because obviously you can post a reply!) then what operating system and browser are you using?
All the best, krishan Blockhead Sigh

Trustee & Webmaster
webmaster@mouthcancerfoundation.org
http://www.mouthcancerfoundation.org

Posts: 262 | Location: Surrey | Registered: 13 December 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krishan
posted Hide Post
The reader is called Nancy.

quote:
Nancy wanted to say:
hi! I just registered. I am my friend ray's caregiver. I go to his place every day and make him shakes and keep him company. I'm having trouble getting anything to post. keeps telling me that MESSAGE_BOARD? must be used or something.

help! I'm interested in talking to you--to get and give tips...

I tried to post a message to the general board, then to reply to someone, then to introduce myself, then to reply to tom (last new message to you), and now I'm here. shoot, I have a lot of things I've done for my friend ray that I'd love to share, and am so frustrated! until I get this resolved, could you do me a favor? let everyone know that 1/2 liquid antacid + 1/2 benedryl liquid, swish and hold, swish and spit, helps the tongue to heal and stop swelling...my dentist called a few oral surgeons after hearing about ray's tongue...and it is working like a charm...helps with the swallowing, too. I'm going to send this address to ray...hopefully he'll join in...oh yeah, I'm on dial-up...not all of us in the u.s. can afford dsl!

thanks so much,

nancy

Trustee & Webmaster
webmaster@mouthcancerfoundation.org
http://www.mouthcancerfoundation.org

Posts: 262 | Location: Surrey | Registered: 13 December 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PaulineT
posted Hide Post
I'm using xp and Internet Explorer 6. I can see all I need.

Posts: 525 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: 10 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fran
posted Hide Post
I'm using Mac10.3 with Safari. No problems whatsoever

Posts: 310 | Location: Scotland | Registered: 15 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am using window Xp and msn browser

Posts: 7 | Location: uk | Registered: 10 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<nickfrost>
posted
I am using window XP and firefox aurora.It is going fine....

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dr Vinod K Joshi,

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Alira Johns>
posted
quote:
window XP

I am using windows XP and msn browser.Both are working efficiently and fine.

<Marvin Brad>
posted
quote:
Mac10.3

I am using Mac10.3 and Windows XP and both are working great till now.I hadn't faced any issues regarding anything till now..

posted Hide Post
Hello Friend

I am Also Using MSN browser with windows Xp last Few month and i never face any problem with it ...

But friend i am using windows 7 on my pc friends and the MSN browser compatibility with windows 7 is awesome i am using it last 6 month and i never face problem with so friend upgrade to windows 7 and i thought your problem get solved.....

This message has been edited. Last edited by: adamstuart07,

Posts: 2 | Location: New Tork  | Registered: 27 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post