Mouth Cancer Foundation, Mouth Cancer Awareness

donate online

Return to main web site (leave the Online Support Group)   |   To support the Mouth Cancer Foundation, you can now make online donations!
    The Mouth Cancer Foundation Online Support Group    Mouth Cancer Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Members Forums  Hop To Forums  Technical Help    lost messages, Krishan please help.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

lost messages, Krishan please help.
 Login/Join 
Picture of John Spencer
posted
Good Morning Krishan,
I trust that all is well with you and yours.
In the past when anyone sent a private message to me or replied to a PM from me I received a messege via my private Email address. Yesterday "let me tell u" mentioned on the introduce yourself forum that he had sent a PM to me but I had seen nothing of it so I searched around and eventually found a list of all the PMs where I was involved and I felt distraught that it would appear to a number of people that I was ignoring them when this was not the case. May I offer appologies to the following members:-

Ananth 8 messages not replied to
Deborah 51 2 ..
Lorna 1 ..
Ebony 1 ..
Bev 1 ..
Corrina 1 ..
Shiley Kirby 1 ..

Is it possible to restore the old system, Krishan,where I (or we ) am/are alerted to a PM?
Keep Smiling
John

Posts: 570 | Location: Mirfield,West Yorks. | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of charly
posted Hide Post
i got your reply to mine John after 3 months am glad you are well Big Grin thought you had fallen out with me Wink

Posts: 149 | Location: wales | Registered: 28 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krishan
posted Hide Post
Hi John

Not sure why you didn't get your notifications.

You can manage your notifications by going to:

Go > Personal Zone > Notifications

Ensure
Private Messages > All Private Topics
has
"Delivery" icon next to it

Click on "Edit"
and tick boxes for
Immediate Notification by Email
including Replies

Hope that helps?

Do let me know what preferences you had and if you still have a problem?

Regards, Krishan

Trustee & Webmaster
webmaster@mouthcancerfoundation.org
http://www.mouthcancerfoundation.org

Posts: 262 | Location: Surrey | Registered: 13 December 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Spencer
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Krishan,
my system is already set up as you describe.
Is the problem connected with the fact that I am permanently logged on, if i log off I am automatically logged on when next I enter the site.
Keep Smiling
John

Posts: 570 | Location: Mirfield,West Yorks. | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post