Mouth Cancer Foundation, Mouth Cancer Awareness

donate online

Return to main web site (leave the Online Support Group)   |   To support the Mouth Cancer Foundation, you can now make online donations!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Attachments
 Login/Join 
Picture of shelley
posted
Krishan is there anyway I can download joke attachments from my computer.

Thanks
Shelley

"Live like there is no tomorrow, Dance like no one is watching, Love like u've never been hurt"
"U don't stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing"

Posts: 132 | Location: Stoke-on-Trent | Registered: 20 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krishan
posted Hide Post
You mean post jokes on the message board? You can email me your attachments and I'll see what I can do... Big Grin

Trustee & Webmaster
webmaster@mouthcancerfoundation.org
http://www.mouthcancerfoundation.org

Posts: 262 | Location: Surrey | Registered: 13 December 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shelley
posted Hide Post
what is your email address, use this one of mine, [removed email address for security / spam reasons - krishan, webmaster]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Krishan,

"Live like there is no tomorrow, Dance like no one is watching, Love like u've never been hurt"
"U don't stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing"

Posts: 132 | Location: Stoke-on-Trent | Registered: 20 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krishan
posted Hide Post
Hi Shelley
email me at webmaster@mouthcancerfoundation.org

Trustee & Webmaster
webmaster@mouthcancerfoundation.org
http://www.mouthcancerfoundation.org

Posts: 262 | Location: Surrey | Registered: 13 December 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shelley
posted Hide Post
hi, just emailed u, should be with u shortly and thanks!!! Wink

Picture of shelley
posted Hide Post
LOL - i must be blonde, only just seen your e-mail addy Red Face

Picture of garance
posted Hide Post
Hi Shelly got any good addresses for china ?

Posts: 483 | Location: London | Registered: 20 September 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shelley
posted Hide Post
Hi Garance, China, as in the country or "bone china" - lol - depends what you are looking for, just general info or more, let me know, shell - p.s. how are you by the way???